How Do I Report Issues?



To report any dog issues such as fouling or dangerous dogs

Broadland District Council has the power to deal with a wide range of dog related problems –


To report any issues in your street – such as anti social or illegal parking, fly tipping, removal of a dead animal, abandoned vehicles, road sweeping and litter, anti social motorcycle riding etc



For Highways related concerns such as:-

  • Overgrown or damaged verges,
  • Damaged or missing manhole covers,
  • Damaged grit bins,
  • Blocked ditches, blocked drains (not sewage), blocked gully,
  • Damaged drains (not sewage), damaged gully, standing water,
  • Missing or worn road markings,
  • Damaged or faulty road signs and posts,
  • Missing or worn cats eyes or studs,
  • Damaged / dangerous trees, fallen trees, overgrown hedges, overgrown trees,
  • Road obstructions, spillages or mud,
  • Damaged or faulty traffic lights (permanent or temporary),
  • Potholes – road, path or cycle ways,
  • Damage to Paths, Roads, Kerbs and Cycle Ways,
  • Road surface issues Street furniture – bollards, bus shelters, fences, guardrails, safety barrier,
  • Damaged footbridge or road bridge,
  • Public Rights of Way / Norfolk Trails

Use the Highways report an issue website


For Sewage related concerns

For blocked or damaged sewage drains – these issues are dealt with by Anglian Water and can be contacted by visiting –


For Streetlight issues

Amey are responsible for street lighting and illuminated road signs. Contact them directly to inform of the damage or fault.


For Planning issues where developments are not as per the approved plans or land being misused

Broadland Planning Enforcement